Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships is a programme of scholarships offered by the Scottish Government in collaboration with Scottish universities in the areas of science, technology, creative industries, healthcare and medical sciences, and renewable and clean energy.
Scholarships are available to citizens of the following countries: Canada, China (including Hong Kong), India, Japan, Pakistan and USA.
The scheme offers up to 50 awards, each worth £8000, towards the cost of tuition fees for one year of a postgraduate Masters course at any of Scotland’s higher education institutions.
Scholarships are available for one year of a postgraduate Masters course.
- Earth Sciences
- Weather and Climate
- Creative industries
- Communications, Media and Culture
- New Media Studies
- Computer Games / Computer Arts
- Healthcare and medical sciences
- Physical and Life Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Renewable and clean energy
- Sustainable Engineering
- Renewable Energy
- Biomass / Bio fuels
- Hydro / Solar / Tidal / Wind power
- Have a conditional or unconditional offer of a place at a Scottish university on an eligible course.
- Be a citizen of Canada, India, Japan, USA, Pakistan or China (Hong Kong citizens are also eligible as it is a Special Administrative Region of China).
- Be able to demonstrate that they can meet the costs of living in Scotland and the remaining tuition fees.
- Not have previously studied for a full undergraduate degree in Scotland.
- Not have previously received a Saltire Scholarship.
- Meet the language requirements of the course.
Deadline: 31 July, 2020.
If you have any questions, leave a comment down below.
Share this post with your friends. Visit alimul.com for more.