Facebook is seeking Research Interns to affix various teams in developing next generation products and platforms doing research and engineering at scale. As a quest Intern, you’ll help us bring the most effective of computing technology to Facebook products. Our efforts are to push the bar in three directions: build reliable platforms that scale to thousands of engineers, push state of the art in AI for max product impact and build new experiences using AI.
The duration of this nternship is 16 weeks with Summer, Autumn, and Winter start dates. Internships are going to be awarded on a rolling basis and candidates are encouraged to use early.
- Perform research to advance the science and technology of intelligent machines
- Devise better data-driven models of human behavior
- Contribute research to Facebook product development
- Perform specific responsibilities which vary by team
- Currently has, or is in the process of obtaining a Masters or PhD degree
- Must obtain work authorization in the country of employment at the time of hire, and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment
- Experience in C++, Java or other related language
- Intent to return to degree-program after the completion of the internship/co-op
- Extensive experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches
- Comfort manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources
- A strong interest in theoretical and empirical research and for answering hard questions with research
- Ability to communicate complex research in a clear, precise, and actionable manner
- Experience building systems based on machine learning, reinforcement learning and/or deep learning methods
Facebook is focused on giving sensible facilities to qualified people with incapacities and impaired veterans in our employment form strategies. On the off chance that you need help or a convenience because of an inability, you may get in touch with Facebook at [email protected]
Deadline: 30 June, 2020.
If you have any questions, leave a comment down below.
Share this post with your friends.