The Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) is a public research university in London, England. It goes back to the establishment of London Hospital Medical College in 1785. Queen Mary College, named after Mary of Teck. According to QS World University Rankings in this 2019-20, Queen Mary ranked 126th in International University Rankings.
People like Sir Richard Owen, Sir John Vane, and Sir Ronald Ross studied at that university. There are nine Nobel Laureates who were either students or academics at Queen Mary University.
The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) Foundation is offering a bursary for a talented student. If your family income is less than £25,000 congrats, you will get that bursary.
The scholarship holder will get £4000 towards living costs every year, for each of the three years of the program. The cash will be paid from Queen Mary’s Bursaries Office by December every year.
- BSc Accounting and Management
- Open to all nationalities
- Grades of previous education
- previous or current work experience
- Any previous/current scholarships or bursaries
- Personal financial circumstances: all income, financial support, debts, etc
- Family circumstances and finances
- Any exceptional personal circumstances
- Academic interests and motivation
- Career objectives
To get that scholarship, you must have an offer for the program at the time of applying.
To apply, you need to download and fill up the application form below. Then Email that completed form to [email protected]. The selected candidate will receive an email before the beginning of the semester (21st September).
Deadline: 5 pm (BST) on 18th August 2020.
If you have any questions, leave a comment down below.
Share this post with your friends. Visit alimul.com for more.