The International CyberSecurity Institute (ICSI) is a UK enrolled and authorize, ISO 27001 affirmed cybersecurity training firm. ICSI made for two particular requests in the market. From one viewpoint, cybersecurity is a significant issue of developing worry far and wide. The lack of qualified experts is generally recognized. So, the business battles with ever-expanding penetrates in security. Then again, scholastic capabilities gave by colleges are regularly more centered around hypothetical information instead of down to earth, hands-on preparing.
CREST and NCSC two free UK bodies that are perceived far and wide. They accelered ICSI’s center projects. Besides, the University of Central Lancashire (UCLAN), UK licensed their course.
ICSI (International CyberSecurity Institute) is located in BLETCHLEY PARK in Milton Keynes, 80km northwest of London. This was the focal site of the Allied codebreakers during World War II is as yet interchangeable with knowledge administrations and government correspondence.
This course gives an all encompassing perspective on present day organize security including working framework solidifying, firewalls, interruption identification frameworks, VPNs and Encryption. Additionally included Physical Security, Standards, System Security and Security Policies.
Included in this course:
- High-quality videos with in-depth content.
- Modular structure – student-directed path.
- Knowledge Checks at end of each module and the course.
- Lab Guided Exercises and answer files.
- 6 months 24×7 remote access to a virtual lab.
- Instructor email support.
- Digital Certificate of Completion.
- Introduction to Network Security
- Types of Attacks
- Fundamentals of Firewalls
- Intrusion-Detection Systems
- Fundamentals of Encryption
- Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
- Operating System Hardening
- Virus Attacks and How to Defend
- Security Policies
- Assessing System Security
- Security Standards
- Physical Security and Recovery
- Attackers Techniques
Deadline: 30 June, 2020.
How to apply:
If you have any questions, leave a comment down below.
Share this post with your friends.