Google Kickstarter is a global coding competition. The competition consists of three hours of rounds of various algorithmic challenges designed by Google engineers. Competitors can participate in one round or all rounds throughout the year. Kickstart helps competitors increase their coding skills and helps them build the technical skills needed to build a career at Google.
Being held online, you can participate in this competition from anywhere in the world. Each kick start round is open to all participants and no pre-qualification is required to participate.
Register for Kick Start once on the website and you’ll be set up to compete in any round you’d like! When each round is open, the three hour countdown begins and you’ll compete on our website solving algorithmic and mathematical problems. Following the round, you can check out your rankings, the round analysis, and if you were a top competitor, Google may invite you for a chance to interview.
- Money rewards in the form of cash, checks, gift cards, or other cash equivalents.
- A t-shirt or equivalent prize if the financial reward does not apply.
- The top contestant in the Kick Start Round may be invited to an interview on Google.
Eligibility of application:
- Must be 18 years of age or older at the time of application.
- To participate in each round of Kick Start, you need to register separately for each round.
- Each Contest is void in Crimea, North Korea, Quebec, Syria, and where prohibited by law.
Application deadline: May 15, 2020.
Application link: https://codingcompetitions.withgoogle.com/kickstart
Visit this website regularly to get the necessary information and https://www.facebook.com/Alimul.Blog – stay connected to this page to get updates on Facebook .
If you have any questions, please feel free to comment.